[Zope] Sybasedav2 (correction to the original message)

Pedro Vega pvega@clientes.euskaltel.es
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 15:36:47 +0200

Hi all, this is a correction to the original message.

Hung told me :

 >I don't know why you call it an error message.
 >That is why I asked you to provide the error message. :)
 >If you have an error message, please provide it. If not,
 >please don't call something an error message when it is NOT."""

In order to show you the error I redirected the make output to a file
and then copy/paste to the message body.I don't knew with ">" the errors
are not printed, now I know it. Below is the error not printed in the