[Zope] Z SQL Method returns diferent data in ID field

Hugo Ramos Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:33:13 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Dustman" <adustman@comstar.net>
To: "Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Z SQL Method returns diferent data in ID field

> These are not released yet, but if you have the time to try them and give
> me some feedback, that would be great.

I'm using Zope 2.1.6 on NT and I've tryed the normal procedure of stoping
the Zope Service, replacing the ZMySQLDA dir under
/zopedir/lib/python/products/ and restarting the Zope service again...

2 things happen at this point:

- older database connections brake
- i don't get the Z MySQL database connection in the dropdown list

here's the message i get when i click on an old MySQL database connection:

This object is broken because the ZMySQLDA product that created it is no
longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact your product
vendor for assistance.
Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and will
be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.

any help available???

thanks

---
Hugo Ramos - hramos@ruido-visual.pt