[Zope] Z SQL Method returns diferent data in ID field

Hugo Ramos Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:11:26 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Dustman" <adustman@comstar.net>
To: "Hugo Ramos" <hramos@ruido-visual.pt>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Z SQL Method returns diferent data in ID field

> Yikes, NT. Yes, you probably have to delete your old ZMySQLDA Connections
> and make new ones. However, check your Control Panel/Products first, to
> make sure that it is recognized correctly. If things don't work out, i.e.
> it's a broken product, you should be able to reinstall the old ZMySQLDA
> and undelete your old connection objects to get back where you were. If it
> shows up as a broken product, I would like to see the traceback (click on
> the broken product).

I've deleted Zope MySQL Database Adapter 1.1.4 & 2.0.0 from
lib/python/products/ and all connections I had on the site's folder! This is
equal to say that i started MySQLda 2.0.0 all over again from 0.
Then I installed MySQLda 2.0.0 from the beginning and... PROBLEM!!!
Nothing new in the products list/dropdown list.

Seems like MySQLda 2.0.0 should be fully tested on both platforms (Linux/NT)
before public release, don't you think?

thanks

---
Hugo Ramos - hramos@ruido-visual.pt