[Zope] URL redirection.

sathya linuxcraft@redspice.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:34:36 -0500

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, you wrote:
 > Hi,
> OK, part of my zope pages are inserted from another site (like frames,
> but without frames).
> What must make my product is taking these external pages, treating the
> HTML code and print it with some new features.
I have done something similar called munging where urls of other sites are
modified to go thru your site such that you can keep track of user activity.
In your case since you actually want to modify contents you may have to use an
external method and use the http module interface to get the page modify it
within python ie add dtml ,get the page into zope, dynamically create another
object and reference it or redirect to it  within your dtml so that zope can
process it.
ofcourse have done nothing of this sort myself but just an idea