[Zope] Is there a Zope logfile analyzer ?

Jeff Hoffman jeff.hoffman@goingv.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:28:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, J. Atwood wrote:

> >> am using them both and they both work great. The one thing that does get a
> >> little messy is the "pages" since they are looking for ".html" etc. I
> >
> > At least webalizer you can tell to look for *_html etc. for pages.
>
> You can do the same thing in Analog. The problem I have is that I did not
> name all of my methods .html (for obvious reasons) so pages only apply to
> the files (documents) I named ".html".

You can use:

PAGEINCLUDE *_html

in your Analog config, which will tell Analog to treat all files ending
with _html as "pages". You can also have more than one entry, here, so you
could say, for example:

PAGEINCLUDE *_html,*.html

Of course, you then have to name your objects accordingly in Zope; only
give the _html extension to objects you view as "pages".

--Jeff

---
Jeff K. Hoffman                                         704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                                mailto:jeff@goingv.com
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                                   http://www.goingv.com/