[Zope] re seeking developer - THANKS ALL!

Kate Booker Kate Booker" <kate.booker@wicked4kids.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:08:27 +1000

Thank you all for your advice and for making contact - there are more
Aussies out there than I had thought!
I will be in touch thru' the week with everyone who contacted me directly.

Graham Chiu wrote:
>> Does it matter where in the world they are?

Probably not imperative, I have certainly worked with people interstate and
overseas before (with varying degrees of success) - on some projects it's
absolutely fine, but often it just becomes a lot come work communicating
when you can't sit down face-to-face.  Also waiting up 'til 1am to make
phone calls and dealing in foreign exchange can get a little inconvenient,
complicated and expensive ;-)

So if I can find someone local who's good and understands my philosophy,
this would be my first choice.

Kate Booker

kate.booker@wicked4kids.com
http://www.wicked4kids.com
The fun, interactive site for kids - games, jokes, puzzles, cool things to
do and heaps more!