[Zope] Re[3]: [Zope] full textsearch on own products !!

Anders Holmbech Nielsen ahn2@integrator.dk
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:50:28 +0200

duh... Ok I didn't quite get it right the first time but now I have
installed the PythonMethod module and made a Pythonmethod instead.
Doing this I get this return:

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: self

Still with this content in the method:
return string.join((self.overskrift, self.indhold, self.forfattere), ';')