[Zope] Problems with manage_clone

a.wacknitz@francotyp.com a.wacknitz@francotyp.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:38:57 +0200

Hello,

I have two problems with manage_clone():
I want users to add folders and documents. It seems that the use of
manage_clone() is only allowed to managers. How can I authorize a user
without "AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_role('Manager')" to use this method? I
haven't found an appropriate ceckbox on the security pages.
Second, how can I parameterize the location where the clones will be added?
For the moment my solution is to copy the document that calls the
manage_clone() method to the destination folder for the clones...

TIA,
Andreas
This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
computer viruses.

Francotyp-Postalia AG & Co.