[Zope] FSSession problems...

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:11:28 +1000

Greetings...

I seem to be having problems with FSSession (ver 0-3-0).

I am using the session cookie to hold username and company information.  simple
enough.  Most of the time, there's no problem.

When the user enters their login details, they hit submit and are sent to a
verify page.  Assuming all verification works, that page forwards them back to
the page they were at.

This is where the problem begins.  That page sometimes doesn't recognise that
the FSSession details have been set.  I'm assuming this is some sort of thread
syncing problem, since if i reload the page, no problems.

Any ideas?

--
Have a better one,
	Curtis.