[Zope] Fw: Embeding docs with dtml

Carlos Neves neli@ruido-visual.pt
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:52:47 +0100

I've tried posting this on Zope-dev but had no feedback, so let's try
here... ;)

Hi, i'm trying to embed a dtml document in a child folder with a dtml
method, like this:
    - I have a class wich defines the property "DocBase"
    - I have a dtml document called "DocTest1" in folder "Docs"
    - I set the "DocBase" to "Docs.DocTest1"

    Now, I need to call the contents of the document pointed by "DocBase"
from a method. No hardcoding besides the name of the class and the name of
the property... Several aproaches have been tried, with no luck :(
    Can anyone help on this eval()

----
Carlos Neves
cneves@ruido-visual.pt