[Zope] img src (newbie)

jessica lee tishmack jlt29707@sci.tamucc.edu
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 16:16:57 -0500 (CDT)

> > "error: failed dependencies:
> >         Zope-zserver conflicts with Zope-pcgi-2.1.4-1
> >         Zope-pcgi conflicts with Zope-zserver-2.1.2-3"
> >

> Yes, thats because Jeff Rush is meticulous :-). He has different versions of
> startup scripts depending on what packages you download. So theres a check
> for this
> You will have to   erase the zserver rpm before installing the pcgi

I did this, and I still get the same error...so, then I deleted the
Zope-2.1.2-3.i386.rpm file as well, and still get the same error....hmmm.
I hope this means I don't have to delete all Zope items, install pcgi, and
then start over.  What do most folks do who realize they want to use pcgi,
after starting with zserver?

Thanks,
Jessica