[Zope] JOB: CTO at Kendermedia

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:02:43 -0400

Hi,

    Kendermedia is an Ann Arbor, Michigan-based media startup (ie we'll be
producing content and cool sites for public consumption). We've got our
business plan together and are currently working on getting venture capital,
so this is an early stage opportunity for someone interested in working with
a fun startup. We're looking for a CTO to lead a team of developers in
putting together some really interesting web-based apps. These apps would be
Zope-based, unless someone can convince me that there's a better way to do
them. (I've been using Zope for a year now, and I don't think there's a
better way.)

    Pre-VC, we will not expect much work from the CTO. After we get the VC,
compensation will be commensurate with experience and will include a stock
option package.

    If you're interested, please email or call me at 734-994-3735.

Kevin Dangoor
President
Kendermedia

http://www.byproducts.com - Humor and Novelties