[Zope] Docs

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:31:46 +0200

Hi,

I'm going to (try!) to write a small book on Zope. I hear people
complaining a lot about the documentation with Zope. I'm all ears to hear
what persons expect from such a book. Right now, I'm generating the table
of contents, thus it's a good time to include what people expect. After
that I'll post this to the publisher. If the publisher agrees, then it's
only waiting until the book is finished.

You can send examples of what you need, ideas etc to my address
tom.deprez@village.uunet.be and I'll try to incorporate them.

Regards, Tom.

ps. This is also good information for the ZDP.