[Zope] img src (newbie)

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 16:18:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, jessica lee tishmack wrote:
> then start over.  What do most folks do who realize they want to use pcgi,
> after starting with zserver?

I just recompiled (actually, I was going the other way), but, then,
I work from the source distrabution, not the RPMs.

Keep in mind that you can just copy your Data.fs in order to copy
your whole existing site.  So in your case, I'd just copy it
somewhere, do the rpm -e for the current RMPs, the rpm -i for the
new ones, and then copy the Data.fs back in.  If you installed any
products, you'll have to reinstall those, too; but all your own
content is stored in the object database, Data.fs.  Note that this
same procedure applies to doing a Zope version upgrade.

--RDM