[Zope] Re: [Zope-Moz] xml-rpc problem

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:32:45 +0530

This is not specific to zope-mozilla so copying to the zope list. Please
continue this thread only on the zope list.

Amos' article on xml.com about xml-rpc with Zope is an excellent introduction
for beginners:
http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/01/xmlrpc/index.html

About your problem: sorry I don't know what's going wrong there. I urge you to
try the examples in the above article.

HTH,
Shalabh