[Zope] Specifying a URL to a Zope directory

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:07:42 +0100 (GMT)

> If I have a clickable link, for instance, in this post
>
> http://www.compkarori.co.nz/x.php?/Auctions
>
> then some people tell me that this brings up a Zope error ( reports so
> far for IE, Netscape, and Voyager (Amiga browser)) using a variety of
> email clients.

I just tried under Netscape 4.61 for Linux and it came up with an error
saying the resource could not be found.

> However,
>
> http://www.compkarori.co.nz/x.php?/Auctions/
>
> works fine.

Yup, that works fine.

Trying the first URL again, it now works though that's probably because
Netscape has cached the page.

Not a solution, but it answers the question someone asked about what error
is thrown back :-)

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]