[Zope] questions on Zope

Cecilia Wong 50000481@plink.cityu.edu.hk
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:23:32 +0800

Dear Sir/madam,

    I am a research student.  I intend to run a SOX schema Java parser
with Zope.  The most convenient way to integrate the parser with Zope.
I want to know if you can suggest me any way to do it?  Can I use Python

or JPython to do so?
    Also, I have a question on the coding that Zope supports.  I have
installed Zope on WinNT English version, it works well for English data
but for Chinese Character, can Zope handle that?  Since I am using XML
documents, I use the ISO-8859-1 encoding for my documents to put on
Zope.  It works okay but the character and some Latin special characters

displayed differently from my original one with Big5 encoding.   I have
tried to use Big5 encoding as well but it does not work.  I am not sure
if you have any update on the supporting encoding or any suggestion on
handling that?  When I try to install Zope to run on Chinese WinNT, it
doesn't work for any data, even only English data.  I am not sure if
Zope cannot work on Chinese WinNT?  Thank you very much!

Yours faithfullly,
Cecilia Wong