[Zope] Newbie(?) Zope + MySql .. installation problems ++ ;)

Marcus Collins mcollins@sunesi.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 10:51:05 +0200

Hi,

Are the mysql libraries specified in your library path?

They're typically in /usr/lib/mysql or /usr/local/lib/mysql. If your mysql
libraries are in /usr/local/lib/mysql, set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH accordingly,
or modify the Setup.in file in the MySQLdb directory so that the correct
directory is used.

Good luck!

hth,

-- Marcus