[Zope] Third Party Products 2nd Post

Daniel G. Rusch drusch@globalcrossing.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:29:18 -0500

How does one install third party python products such as PIL or
ReportLab so that Zope's python interpreter can find it in it's path.

I have installed both of these python products on a machine that has
python installed and not Zope and I have no problem using them. I am
trying to install them on my Zope machine so that I can using them in my
Zope site, but I can't seem to get Zope's python interpreter to find
them.

Should I install them in the Extensions directory or where? How does one
set the Zope python path? Or is the evaluator stuck half way up.

Thanks,
Dan