[Zope] Re: Zope hanging (poss. threads-related)

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:55:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000, Marcus Collins wrote:

> personal machine's hard drive just packed up, so that's no good...  If you
> have *any* suggestions as to where to start debugging (Pavlos Christoforou
> mentioned the async loop -- is that ZServer/medusa/asyncore.py?), please let

I don't think the threading problem is in the asyncore loop but it putting
the print statement in there solved another very weird problem I had. I
suppose any delay at that point would have solved the dying parent problem
but I am not usre why. Still my guess is that the rpoblem is in ZServer
somewhere ....

Pavlos