[Zope] Regarding Ads/Cookies/Users/MySql etc.

jorgen.skogstad@getronics.no jorgen.skogstad@getronics.no
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:35:53 +0200

Kindest ..

Does anyone of you guys (and girls!) have any ideas as to how one would go
about and implement Ads databases into Zope .. but storing them in mySql
as well as combing the user athentication? .. that is; I would like to implement
this; but I need some sort of users profiles that are interchangeable with Zope
as well as mySql.

Mmm.. I am not that familiar with Zope yet.. so I am in the process of finding
these things out; but perhaps someone out there have valuable clues as to
where I could start?

Kindest,
Jørgen