[Zope] Zope developers wanted

Robert Leftwich robert@sherman.com.au
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 18:00:29 +1000

Sherman Software Systems are looking for motivated individuals with a
Python/Zope/OO background to assist with the development of a DRP (Disaster
Recovery Planning) tool on a contract basis. The tool is in use in a number of
high profile sites and we are looking to take it to the next level. The
software is more an ASP than a web site, which is the reason we are looking
for Python and OO :-). Ideally the individuals will be based in Australia, but
this is not essential as we all work virtually anyway! The right person can
take on ownership of the product and drive the next phase of development.

Please email resumes to jobs@sherman.com.au

Robert Leftwich
Sherman Software Systems