[Zope] newbie: Opera, changing users, Windows

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:37:17 +0200

Hello Jerry,

I had some troubles with ZoneAlarm and Zope. Maybe it's related to the
error you described.

To run Zope, I had to allow the Zope python.exe file to be a local server
(i.e. a server for the local computer and/or your LAN). To do this, check
whether you have an entry for python.exe in the ZoneAlarm application list
and make sure the "local server" checkbox is checked.

Note you need to have an entry for every Zope versions you are running: eg.
if you need to run Zope 2.1.2 and Zope 2.1.6, you'll need two python.exe
entries in your application list.

HTH.

Alexandre

At 05:45 13/04/2000 -0700, you wrote: