[Zope] Newbie DTML: How do you just declair a veriable.

Coleman, Bryan bcoleman@questcon.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:47:24 -0400

When I do that it sets the variable to a string that says welcome rather
that the dtml method named welcome. If I use <dtml-call
"REQUEST.set('myvariable','dtml-var welcome')"> it does nothing.