[Zope] RE: Re: [Zope] Zope and CSS

Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 19:19:21 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From:    Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Sent:    Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:19:01 -0700
To:      smpitts@midsouth.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope and CSS

Stephen:

Thanks for the reply.  I am right there with you on your <RANT></RANT>.  I have spent more time trying to get things working with CSS for both IE and Netscape than I care to remember.

I have the H2 tag in my stylesheet exactly as you sent in your reply; I formatted it all together in my initial e-mail.

btw, I fixed the problem; I replied to mindlace on the "solution".

Andrew