[Zope] RE: Re: [Zope] Zope and CSS

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:12:44 -0400

> I guess there was something in the styles I left out that was
> messing Netscape up, but for the life of me I can't figure out which one.

I managed to create a perfectly valid style sheet that would *crash* the
latest versions of Netscape when I used certain HTML tags.  It died on
Windows and Linux versions of Netscape.  I could reproduce the problem, and
several of my friends verified that their Netscapes died as well.  I hope
Mozilla has better CSS support.

Zope and CSS and many other technologies sure help in creating consistent
looking managable Web sites, but these browser variations are a pain.

Ron