[Zope] ZMySQLDA-1.1.4 and MySQLdb-0.1.2

Monty Taylor mtaylor@goldridge.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:16:49 +0200

--------------7D44FC90050BDB56F444F8B1

Let me know if you find anything. I'll look some too, but the only real
difference between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 is the addition of the type for
'unhandled,' otherwise it's the same code. So, I'd be real interested in
what breaks...  although since you're replacing that code anyway,
patching against 1.1.3 should give you no difference.

Monty

Curtis Maloney wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Curtis Maloney wrote:
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> >       Anyone who has tried to use these two products together may have
> > noticed the patch ZMySQLDB.patch breaks on db.py
> >
> >       Well, I've just hand rolled it in, and it appears to work.  Here is a
> > patch file i've made from the original file and the one i'm now using.  Apply
> > it from inside the ZMySQLDA directory to db.py
> >

> Erm...<ahem>   I might have to retract that.  I'm not sure yet (but almost) but
> I think this patch is broken somehow.  I'm not sure exactly how, but none of
> the pages worked.  Oh well... back to ZMySQLDA 1.1.3
>
> --
> Have a better one,
>         Curtis.
>
> <dtml-var standard_work_disclaimer>

--------------7D44FC90050BDB56F444F8B1

begin:vcard
n:Taylor;Monty
tel;cell:+31 (0)6 200 17486
tel;fax:+31 (0)20 589 5566
tel;work:+31 (0)20 589 5517
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.goldridge.net
org:Information Innovation
adr:;;Amstelveenseweg 88-90;Amsterdam;;1075 XJ;The Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:mtaylor@goldridge.net
title:Information Artist
x-mozilla-cpt:;0