[Zope] ZClasses and ZCatalog: reindexing problem

Anthony Monta apmonta@excite.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:57:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jason and Kevin for the prompt replies.  But in fact my _add
constructor method had been changed to include the reindex module, just as
in the example below:

>  <dtml-with "createInObjectManager stuff...."
>    <dtml-call
"propertysheets.YourPropSheet.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">
>    <dtml-call reindex_object>
>  </dtml-with>

And that's what puzzles me: it doesn't work.  I tried doing this:

>    <dtml-call reindex_object()>

thinking (flailing) that "()" would specify "the current REQUEST properties"
even more specifically.  But I'm wrong, and it doesn't work, and I'm still
at wit's end.

Grateful but still puzzled,
Anthony