[Zope] Permissions for properties - argh

Lalo Martins lalo@hackandroll.org
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 22:08:12 -0300

Can't I keep users from _reading_ properties in a ZClass? I
already mapped "Access content information" to a permission
only Manager has... but then I create a DTML Method (no proxy
roles) with <dtml-var "object.subobject.property"> and it
renders, even for Anonymous... what gives?

(BTW... just realized what a beauty of a paragraph I wrote :-)
perhaps you could use this paragraph to test how much Zope
someone knows... most people, when trying to read it, will just
keep staring blankly at the monitor until they give up... heh)

[]s,
                                               +----
--
          Hack and Roll  ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
            News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://www.webcom.com/lalo           mailto:lalo@hackandroll.org
                 pgp key in the personal page

Brazil of Darkness (RPG)    ---     http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar