[Zope] manage_clone issue

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:06:39 -0500

Okay, I had a look.

Do you have a ZClass where the methods in upload.py are External Methods?

After you sent me the traceback did you make changes to upload.py, because
the traceback does not seem to work out right.

Unfortunately, without having all the code it is hard to see how everything
is supposed to work. I actually do not understand where "self" is coming
from, since it is causing the problem. Somewhere in your code "self" is set
to a string (the filename of the picture) and not to the object itself. The
first thing I would check is the place you call uploadMenu and see, whether
you pass anything as "self".

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development