[Zope] png content type woe

LEE, Kwan Soo kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:07:21 +0900

Thank you for your kind invitation.

But I can not but abstain from engaging more projects, since building up a Zope info site in Korean(http://phps.snu.ac.kr:8080/ZOPE) soaks up my extra time. Being a historian, I'm stretching my ability really further.
However, I think, I might be able to report some test results on some not-so-available-in-US-or-Europe platforms.

best regards,

LEE Kwan Soo