[Zope] ZClasses and ZCatalog: reindexing problem

Anthony Monta apmonta@excite.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

Yippee: yes, the encapsulation works! though I  began with the initial
<dtml-if>, continued with the <dtml-with> lines, and then added the redirect
calls at the end before closing the <dtml-if>.

Thank you!

But: the little test method worked better once I asked for a variable other
than "id" to display.  With "id," I kept getting "Catalog," no matter what
indexed value I specified.  If I typed in another variable for display, like
"rank," I got the proper thing.  This means the test method was telling Zope
to look for the id in the namespace defined by the <dtml-in> tag, not the
namespace of the zclass instance -- have I got that right?

Cheers,
Anthony