[Zope] How does one access a ZClass property from a ZClass method?

Michael Grinder grinder@cs.montana.edu
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:51:20 -0600 (MDT)

I have a ZClass with a property sheet that contains two properties. I then
created a method for the ZClass that tried to access the properties. For
example: I created a property sheet that contained a float property named
"high". I then created a DTML memo in the methods section of the
ZClass. But when I put something like <dtml-var high> in the method, I get
a KeyError saying that high doesn't exist? Obviously, I'm not
understanding something somewhere. What am I doing wrong?

Michael Grinder   grinder@cs.montana.edu

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
state I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd in "Harvey"