[Zope] Manually take in variables in Python method.

Peter Bengtsson peter.bengtsson@rufusleonard.co.uk
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:51:44 +0100

To begin with, I am a "newbie". I can though do my own Python scripts and
simply connect them to my zope.
What I do (having created an External Method) to use querystrings in my
python code is this.

<dtml-var "the_python_Id(MyQuerystring1, MyQuerystring2)"> (the querystrings
are for example name, email, age, ... and not MyQuerystring(n))

And my python code returns something based on these inputs.

What if I have very many inputs. Because on a Zope page of mine I have a
huge form with a lot of input and I want to be able to pass all of that into
a python module.
Is there any nifty way of doing this, with loops or
"take-it-all-in-the-module".
The simple way would be to write down all querystrings seperated by a comma
,

In ASP you can write:
"For Each item in Request.Form"

Any Ideas?