[Zope] Folders, one more time!!

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:39:52 +0200

hi,

>You'd best make a ZClass, subclassing from Folder. You can add any >(well
>many) other behaviour stuff to it you like. In Zope hierarchy it will
>behave exactly like a normal folder and it will be added to the product
>Add list.

Well, thanks Rik, it helps.... well... I manage to add the specialFolder, but
the problem is that I can't see the content of my SpecialFolder when I go in,
I mean I defined an index_html and an Object in my ZClass, but I can not see
it when I instanciate the ZClass!  Is there something to change somewhere in
order to make it appear???

and one more thing: I would like to put the Folder icon to my SpecialFolder:
do u know how I can do it??

anyway, thank you for your help!