[Zope] ZServer/Apache/Zeus and FastCGI

Bostick, Aaron Aaron.Bostick@exodus.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:04:41 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAFDC.968FD42C

Does any one have any experience running Zeus with Zope and is it worth the
$1700 bucks in terms of performance in the "real world"?

Also,  I noticed the announcement concerning FastCGI support in the latest
Zope release.  Will this work with Zeus and or Apache?

Is it totally necessary to run ZServer or can Apache/Zeus replace it
totally?

Sorry for all the questions but I am new to Zope and trying to learn as much
about it as I can in a short amount of time.

Thanks for the help!

Aaron Bostick
Exodus Communications

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAFDC.968FD42C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>ZServer/Apache/Zeus and FastCGI</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Does any one have any experience running Zeus with =
Zope and is it worth the $1700 bucks in terms of performance in the =
&quot;real world&quot;?&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Also,&nbsp; I noticed the announcement concerning =
FastCGI support in the latest Zope release.&nbsp; Will this work with =
Zeus and or Apache?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is it totally necessary to run ZServer or can =
Apache/Zeus replace it totally? </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Sorry for all the questions but I am new to Zope and =
trying to learn as much about it as I can in a short amount of =
time.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for the help!</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Aaron Bostick</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Exodus Communications</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01BFAFDC.968FD42C--