[Zope] mod_pcgi2 location related problem

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:06:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   I have solved (at least partially :) the puzzle with location-related
problems in Apache. When you create config like this
   <Location /pcgi/some>
and go to URL like /pcgi/some/path, Apache thinks only /pcgi is location,
and /some is a part of path; PATH_INFO in this situation will be /some/path
instead of /path - and that, of course, leads to error 404.

   I wrote a code to overcome this Apache strangeness. I need your help to
test it. If anyone willing to test - mail me and ask for the new code. It
is highly experimental, and couldn't be used on a production server. Be
warned!

   Don't know whether this would fix the problem with <Location /> - I'll
do some testing here, but please report your results, too.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru