[Zope] A nice problem with url_quote_plus

Nbk nbk@cyberdude.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:05:31 +0100

  Hi.

> Would I be correct in assuming what you'd like to do is:
>
> <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(<dtml-var "_.string.join([url,query],'')" url_quote_plus>)">
>
> If the syntax were allowed? (which unfortunately, it doesn't :( )

  I known that it is not possible to use. My goal is to "quote_plus" a string ( a variable ),
without using an External Method, to future use in my DTML Method. Is it possible?

> There must be a simple way to do this, but I can't think of it :S

  I've read some source code form Zope, but my feeling is that task is impossible to complete without
an External Method.

  Does any one have more opinions about it?

TIA,

@687, Nbk