[Zope] IssueTrackerProduct-0.4.8a

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:09:41 +0100

Glad to say I've managed to organise my IssueTracker product a bit.
Many new features and bug fixes have only been in CVS and even the CVS has
been a bit messy with a faulty version lying there for weeks.

Now I've zipped a recent version for your pleasure.
Check it out on http://www.zope.org/Members/peterbe/IssueTrackerProduct

I still urge people to use the CVS version on SourceForge.
Can you please submit any bugs to my SourceForge page at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/issuetracker/

Peter

NOTE!! When installing the latest version, make sure to Completely
Re-deploy Standards so that you get the latest Send2Friends_script object.

(sorry if this became cross posted. I thought the zope-announce list was
the "same" as the zope list)