[Zope] From a Folder to a Product

Cesar A. K. Grossmann cesar@rotnet.com.br
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:42:04 -0300

"R. David Murray" wrote:

> If you put everthing at the top level except the DB connection, and
> put the appropriate one of those in each user's folder, I should
> think they could access the report via acquisition.

You mean, put all sql-queries, dtml-docs and dtml-methods spread in the
root folder of the zope? I'm trying to maintain the root uncluttered
("every thing in it's place, every place with it's thing"), and I'm
thinking this will do the oposite, but you give me an idea:

/
+ reports
  + files (sql queries, reports/forms, and default sql-conn)
  + customer1
  | + sql connection (only)
  + customer2
  | + sql connection (only)
  (...)

Have anyone a better one idea/suggestion? Of course, making things like
that, I lose versioning (I think), but I think I can survive without
it...

[]s
--
César A. K. Grossmann ckant@usa.net http://members.xoom.com/ckant/