[Zope] SiteAccess and Virtual Hosting

Nestor A. Diaz L. nestor@engendro.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:42:13 -0500 (COT)

HI, i'm implementing virtual hosting using apache + siteaccess + zope but
i have a few problems that i try to solve but it is consuming me much time
so i ask to you because i'am in a bottleneck.

Hi follow the instruction in the "Apache Not Zope.cgi HOWTO" that explains
how to use zope behind apache without the need for a cgi, however two
things don't work as i want:

* The Path
* The Undo
* The ZNavigator

The first i fix using apache redirect rules as folowing (in this example
the directory is named "Incorbank" under the root directory):

Redirect /Incorbank http://www.incorbank.com/Zope

So it works fine, i use partial zopification using
http://www.incorbank.com/Zope to http://www.incorbank.com:9673/Incorbank

The Undo don't work as expected because any user in this site
(http://www.incorbank.com/Zope) can undo changes made in another
directory outside Incorbank :(, so bad !!!

The ZNavigator don't work too.

I folow the instructions in the zope-znavigator.deb debian package but i
can not fix that using siteaccess rules, so currently i'm tired, so if any
one can help or can send me a working configuration i would be glad to
get this.

Thanks to all,

Nestor A. Diaz
Ingeniero de Desarrollo
Engendro - Comercio Electronico sobre Linux
Email: nestor@engendro.com - WWW: http://www.engendro.com