[Zope] compile ZPoPyDA product problems

Stephen Nosal stephennosal@e3mil.com
1 Aug 2000 14:01:45 -0700

Well, I'm getting somewhere. The make and make install on the PoPymodule completed with no errors, but now in python the import PoPy returns the following:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/PoPymodule.so: undefined symbol: PQfsize

This is from the PoPy-1.2.1 tarball.

On another note, ZPyGreSQLDA appears to be up and running.

Thanks for all of the help.

- Steve