[Zope] zope/proxy_pass configuration problem

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:30:16 +0200

Hi Zope-Configuristas!

I would finally like to say goodbye to pcgi but one thing keeps me
hooked. I tried and tried but the solution just won't appear. Here is
the problem:

I have a site that is supposed to be reachable via http as well as
via https. That's not a problem per se. Configuration of zope with
proxy_pass is easy as can be. The problem is that management shall be
possible via https _only_ (for obvious reasons). But as soon as I use
site access to define the http-branch this branch is not
managable/accessable via https any more. Is there a solution?

Ragnar