[Zope] Custom error messages - bug?

Peter Arvidsson peter@innodev.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 16:32:38 +0200

I have customized the standard error message and placed it in a folder
above root level. When a error occurs the error message at the root
level still get executed though. I have named my own error message the
same (standard_error_message) and I am sure that the error I get comes
from inside the folder I put my customized version in. I am also sure
that there are no errors I my error message (it works if I put it at the
root level).

I know there has been some issues with this before but it was supposed
to be fixed to 2.2 (which I run). Has any1 else had any problem with
this or are there still bugs?