[Zope] Anyone using Zope on a RAQ3?

Richard Folwell richard@folwell.com
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:50:40 +0100

> Has anyone tried running Zope on a Cobalt RaQ3?
> The reason I ask is that a UK company is now offering dedicated
> RaQ3's for 29 pounds/month (64Mb RAM, 8Gb disc), and I
> wondered if it would make a good Zope platform or not?

Well I _was going to say, "One thing that was not clear from their website was whether or not there
were any restrictions on what you can install on these boxes", but they have changed the page:

http://powerraq.com/

to make this quite clear - "full root access".

It is worth a try.  Anyone interested in sharing?

Richard