[Zope] Numeric Check

Zope johanc@torped.se
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:37:16 +0200

I think extending the input-tag name with :float, :int, or :long and
test with type() from python would do the trick.
I havn't tested it but theoreticly it should work.

For more info on form field definitions check out Zen's
How-To: Form Variable Types and Typechecking.

(I have used :tuple to submit a sequences of strings in a get request, e.g. url? varname:tuple=first_string&varname:tuple=second_string...)

//johan