[Zope] User roles in different folder (Copy roles?)

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:10:19 +0100

I have given my friends a folder of their own on my Zope site.
/root
        /friends
                /friend_ONE
                /friend_TWO
                /friend_THREE

All my friends are Manager of their own folder.
Now, me and my friends have folder called /images. And I want everybody with
a friend folder of their own and me to have access to the /images folder.
All they can do is upload images.
/root
        /friends
                /friend_ONE
                /friend_TWO
                /friend_THREE
        /images

How do I use the User permissions in each /friend folder to give them access
to the /images folder?
I don't have many friends so I can hand code it if I must. (prefer not to,
if the marry and change name later on)

[ Shame on my for I haven't read through the e-books I ordered from
Beehive.de ]

Peter Bengtsson - bloody good programmer