[Zope] cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: Gustin Kiffney

Administrator Administrator" <Administrator@fd.org
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:44:21 -0400

Send Zope maillist submissions to
	zope@zope.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the web, visit
	zope-request@zope.org
	zope-admin@zope.org

(When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Zope digest...")

Today's Topics:

  1. free client to map Zope-FTP to drive letters on Windows OR Alex File System AFS (Marcus Schopen)
  2. (no subject) (weboats@web-oats.com)
  3. Re: Packing with cron (Jason Spisak)
  4. Re: dtml-calendar question. (R. David Murray)
  5. Re: dtml-calendar question (still not working) (R. David Murray)
  6. Re: Zope Usage (R. David Murray)
  7. Re: free client to map Zope-FTP (rgines@purina.com)
  8. Re: How do I count children? (Kapil Thangavelu)

Message: 1