[Zope] Zope 2.2 under Debian (Woody) broken?

Terry Kerr terry@adroit.net
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 13:02:24 +1000

Did u upgrade an existing zope instance with the new distribution, or was
it a clean install?  Did you install the SiteAccess product?  This sounds
like the error you get with an old SiteAccess object in the new zope2.2.
You need to upgrade to the new SiteAccess.