[Zope] Authentification with the SAM of NT (Security Account Manager)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:29:28 -0400

First, there is no such work as authentification.  :-)

OK, now that I got that off my chest, take a look at jcNTUserFolder
(http://www.zope.org/Members/jephte/jcNTUserFolder), smbUserFolder
(http://www.zope.org/Members/mcdonc/smbUserFolder), and Tres Seaver's
Integrating Login Manager with SMB
(http://www.zope.org/Members/tseaver/LoginManager_and_SMB).  Any of
these will work, depending on your situation.  jcNTUserFolder is best if
your Zope server runs on Windows.  smbUserFolder or Tres' howto work
best if your Zope server runs on anything else.